Your access to and use of the Website or engagement with the Dealer is subject exclusively to Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website or engage with the Dealer for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms and Conditions. By using the Website or engaging with the Dealer you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website or engaging with the Dealer.
Our commitment is to ensure your complete satisfaction with each order. You may request a return or exchange within 30 days of your delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. We encourage you to read them carefully. To initiate a return, please contact our dedicated customer service team at 1-800-288-5899. They are readily available to assist you and will make every effort to address your concerns, finding a resolution that leaves you happy.
Returnable items and conditions:
- All returned items must be in new condition, with unaltered factory-sealed packaging, intact UPC code, and must include all packing materials, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories, with no rebates filed and/or claimed.
- The client is responsible for return shipping fees.
- All returned items are subject to up to a 25% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges and installation services are non-refundable.
- In the event of a return, the client must contact to obtain authorization, no returns will be accepted without a return authorization.
- Installed items
- Used items
- Special order items
- Open box, closeout, and final sale items
- Outdoor items, air conditioners, and accessories
Inspecting Delivery, Damages, Warranty:
- Items must be inspected upon delivery in the presence of a delivery company representative.
- Damaged items must be refused upon delivery.
- Signed proof of delivery represents acceptance of items and all services completed in good condition, or the client has accepted items and waives inspection.
- Signed proof of delivery indicates the delivery was satisfactory with no damage to the merchandise and personal property.
- Exceptions must be noted at the time of delivery on the proof of delivery.
- No claims for damages can be made at a later date.
- If damage is noted on the proof of delivery, the client must contact customer service within 24 hours to report any damage or discrepancies.
- Clients acknowledge that the manufacturer, not the retailer or dealer, is responsible for the functioning of items during the manufacturer’s warranty coverage period.
Right to Refuse:
- DNJ reserves the right to refuse returns at its discretion.
For any inquiries, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-288-5899. This return policy is subject to change without notice. Please refer to our website for the most up-to-date information.
Our goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share. We recommend using the most updated version browser.
Limitations, alternatives and disclaimers
Despite our efforts to ensure accessibility of this website, there may be some limitations. It is possible that some pages on the site may not have been discovered, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found, or pages or sections on this website have not yet been made fully accessible, for a variety of reasons. We will continue our efforts to improve the site’s accessibility as we are committed to having a website that is accessible and can be used by the entire population, including people with disabilities.
Notes, comments and feedback
If you have encountered an accessibility-related malfunction or a bug on this website or if you would like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, you are most welcome to reach out to us with this. Call us at 1-800-288-5899.